- A renovated MoPo Californian dream -
Expression's Of Interest by 5pm 6/11/2020 (Unless Sold Prior)
$2,000,000 - $2,200,000
75 Scott Street, Moonee Ponds
This impressive residence brings generous entertainers' touches to a classic inner-city residence. With period detail preserved alongside clean contemporary touches, it's both modern & soulful, while impressively spacious. The property is a short stroll to Maribyrnong Park and is positioned in the heart of Moonee Ponds/Essendon education hub with world class Primary and Secondary schools’ only moments away.
• Original Californian Bungalow façade, reimagined into a modern family oasis
• Substantial home with multiple living areas, approximately 647m2 block
• Architect designed renovation and extension
• Timber floorboards, high ornate ceilings
• Custom joinery & storage throughout
• Internal high-end gourmet kitchen with designer appliances
• Bi-fold doors open onto a covered outdoor entertaining space with integrated outdoor kitchen
• Master suite with WIR and expansive Ensuite
• Hydronic heating and evaporative/split-system cooling throughout
• Easy access to Puckle Street, Maribyrnong River and local schools
Contact agent to arrange arrange a private inspection of the property.